Friday, January 25, 2013

Living with Purpose




Hi and Welcome to my Blog!!  I’m so excited you stopped by…..so lets get on with it.  First let me introduce myself to you, my name is Shannon.  I’ve been married to the love of my life for 10 years and we have three beautiful children.  I’m crazy about life and live it to the fullest.  Oh sure I have bad days, who doesn’t but when you wake up with purpose, your life will have abundance!

These are the many topics you will find through out my blog and don’t be surprised if I add more, being in the know is what I LOVE the most:

  • Chiropractic
  • Birth, Baby & Beyond
  • Herbs, Homeopaths & Whole Food Supplements
  • Vaccinations
  • Natural Remedies
  • Life Coaching
  • Essential Oils by Young Living
  • Recipes

Chiropractic is a HUGE passion of mine!!  Am I Chiropractor “No” but my husband is and well if I had it to do all over again, I would absolutely without a doubt become a Chiropractor.  As for me Nutrition, Homeopathic, whole food supplements and essential oils, I teach and thrive on these daily.  I myself am a Nutritionist with advanced studies in Clinical Phytotherapy (the study of plants for medicinal uses) and Aromatherapy.


As for Life Coaching, this is some what a New Realm for us or I should say my husband, he will be doing most of the coaching.  He has been in practice for more than 23 years but out of his 23 years he has only been coached himself for 6 years, therefore he felt it was his time to give back.  Having a Coach is a vital part of anyones business, they help you see things you might have never seen and help you prosper when you thought you never could.



We have had a lot of Failures but with those Failures we’ve created Success…..HUGE SUCCESS!!!!  So here is to our path & journey of life together, may we all live in ABUNDANCE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment